InspirEmail No 100 - December 18, 2006
'Inspirational messages to refresh the spirit and boost the emotional bank account'
A Passionate and Rewarding Journey
On February 3, 2003 the first issue of InspirEmail was published and now just six weeks short of four years, it has reached a milestone - the 100th issue. When I started out on my journey with InspirEmail, I never contemplated that during the next four years my mailing list would grow into the thousands and that I would launch a website.
During this time I have come to know many wonderful, caring people who have written to me to express an opinion about what I have published, share with me a story or quote to include in InspirEmail or to simply say thank you for making a difference in their life at that time.
In recent months I have also met with a number of these wonderful, caring people who subscribe to InspirEmail, all of whom wanted to find out more about me and share a little about themselves. At one of these meetings I was asked why I produced InspirEmail and at the time this was one question I could not easily answer. After some deliberation, I responded by saying it was 'a labour of love', however, after the meeting and as I reflected on what I had said, I realised that this was not what I really meant to say.
What started me on my journey with InspirEmail and subsequently the launch of A Gift Of Inspiration was a deeply personal experience that I had in the late 2002. In October 2002, my mum at the age of 91 - passed away after a long period of illness. During the last two months of her life, I was fortunate to be able to spend a great deal of time with her, in fact much more time than I had spent with her over the previous ten to twenty years, although we always spoke on the phone every couple of days and saw each other at least once a week.
This time with my mum was made possible by a wonderful boss who allowed me time off from work so that I could be with her and to this very day he has remained a great friend who I deeply respect for his compassion and understanding, as well as his business acumen.
In the last weeks of Mum's life, I lived with her and spent nearly every day and evening doing what I could to make her comfortable and happy. Most evenings, we reminisced about her life and all the wonderful things that had happened during her 91 years. Despite her failing health, she had a wonderful memory and a great sense of fun, so our discussions were always about the events and good times, which always brought smiles to our faces. On reflection, I believe my Mum was sharing all these stories of her life with me to prepare me for the journey I would make after she was no longer around.
Then and even now I marvelled at how positive and upbeat she was through those last few weeks of her life, and my love and deep admiration for her was only strengthened by being in her presence. In the weeks and months that followed her passing and in the lead up to Christmas 2002, I didn't talk much about my Mum and I confess that by then I had internalised many of my feelings, it was a very sad Christmas not having her around to enjoy the fun and festivities.
With the start of the New Year, some of my sadness had diminished and although I deeply missed my Mum, I was buoyed by the memories of our evening discussions prior to her passing away, as well as all the times we had together from my days as a young boy through to manhood and then married life. As I now look back to February 2003, I realise that it was that time with my Mum in her last few weeks which lead me to set out on this now passionate and rewarding journey.
InspirEmail has given me great pleasure and enjoyment over the last 100 issues, and although it is work in that I have to make time to source or write the stories, it is also a pleasure to do it.
I now know that each time I sit down at my computer, my Mum is always around and most likely looking over my shoulder to keep a watchful eye on what I am preparing to publish - to make sure that it is something that has a positive and uplifting message.
I wish you a very happy festive season and wonderful start to 2007 and early in the New Year, InspirEmail will continue its journey in providing you with more positive messages to uplift your spirit and refresh your emotional bank account. Below is the very first issue of InspirEmail which I trust you enjoy.
Be Inspired and Best Wishes
InspirEmail No 1 - February 3, 2003
'Inspirational messages to refresh the spirit and boost the emotional bank account'
Tonight I came home to the news on TV of the nearness of war in the Middle East, the biggest loss in corporate business history, the continued devastation caused by bush fires across three States of Australia and a train crash in Southern Sydney which has taken the lives of nine, with injuries to a further 40 odd people. How depressing it is that there is no good news or something uplifting to balance out all this sadness.
Having just downloaded my e-mails and written some replies, I took a few minutes to look in more detail at an e-mail sent to me a few days ago by a very good friend and colleague. The short message he sent to me said . . . 'this is really beautiful and you should have a look at the attached link' . . . so I did and for me it is just as he had said.
Below is the message that appeared when I activated the link and if you would like to see the visuals, then click on the link at the very end of this e-mail.
I trust you enjoy the message and the visual, if you activate the link, I recommend that you start tomorrow, next week or when ever you read this, by applying some small element of this message in your daily life, I did just a few minutes ago by sending it to you and it makes the world of difference - it also helps to get you out of the 'sads'.
Have a great week and remember:
'People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel' and 'Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather by the moments that take our breath away'
P.S. My father once said to me when I was a young man - 'son, never talk politics or religion with people unless you know and understand them very well and they have the same understanding about you, for you will most assuredly offend people somewhere along the line.'
So please appreciate that it is not my intention to push any religious beliefs or philosophies, just to share a wonderful and uplifting message that you may well value.
The Interview with God
I dreamed I had an interview with God.
'So you would like to interview me?' God asked.
'If you have the time.' I said.
God smiled. 'My time is eternity. 'What questions do you have in mind for me?'
'What surprises you most about humankind?'
God answered ...
'That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again.'
'That they lose their health to make money ... and then lose their money to restore their health.'
'That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future.'
'That they live as if they will never die, and die as if they had never lived.'
God's hand took mine and we were silent for a while.
And then I asked ... 'As a parent, what are some of life's lessons you want your children to learn?'
'To learn they cannot make anyone love them. All they can do is let themselves be loved.'
'To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others.'
'To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.'
'To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in those they love, and it can take many years to heal them.'
'To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who needs the least.'
'To learn that there are persons who love them dearly, but simply have not yet learned how to express or show their feelings.'
'To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see it differently.'
'To learn that it is not enough that they forgive one another, but they must also forgive themselves.'
'Thank you for your time,' I said humbly.
'Is there anything else you would like your children to know?'
God smiled and said, 'Just know that I am here ... always.'
December Featured Inspiration
Older folks tend to astound me with their wit and wisdom, and inspire me with their determination to continue living life to its fullest. As my own Dad ages he never ceases to knock my socks off, and last Christmas he did just . . . read the full story >>>
- Inspirational Quote -
'Happiness is a healthy mental attitude, a graceful spirit, a clear conscious, a heart full of love and lots of friends'
Author Unknown and on the occasion of Betty Ready's 80th Birthday
- InspirEmail No 358 - January 2021 - Honey - I love burnt toast
- InspirEmail No 357 - December 2020 - Six Meaningful Messages
- InspirEmail No 356 - November 2020 - Getting Where You Want To Go
- InspirEmail No 355 - October 2020 - Technology isn't Life
- InspirEmail No 354 - September 2020 - Slingshot Slavery
- InspirEmail No 353 - August 2020 - Playing a poor hand well
- InspirEmail No 352 - July 2020 - Big things happen
- InspirEmail No 351 - June 2020 - You're not okay are you?
- InspirEmail No 350 - May 2020 - Make the most out of every single day
- InspirEmail No 349 - April 2020 - Somebody has got your back
- InspirEmail No 348 - March 2020 - Never judge anyone at first sight
- InspirEmail No 347 - February 2020 - What you do in the grocery store
- InspirEmail No 346 - January 2020 - Sometimes you need to take the plunge
- InspirEmail No 345 - December 2019 - The Power of Silence
- InspirEmail No 344 - November 2019 - Shine in your own way
- InspirEmail No 343 - October 2019 - Leading by Inspiration
- InspirEmail No 342 - September 2019 - Something more valuable than Gold
- InspirEmail No 341 - August 2019 - A Test for Honesty
- InspirEmail No 340 - July 2019 - You still have value
- InspirEmail No 339 - June 2019 - Reason to Smile
- InspirEmail No 338 - May 2019 - Good Karma Observations
- InspirEmail No 337 - April 2019 - Letting go of Stress
- InspirEmail No 336 - March 2019 - Your Own Best Friend
- InspirEmail No 335 - February 2019 - Enjoying Living With Ease
- InspirEmail No 334 - January 2019 - The emotional dimension of New Years resolutions
- InspirEmail No 333 - December 2018 - Three powerful words we need to use
- InspirEmail No 332 - November 2018 - Find Happiness
- InspirEmail No 331 - October 2018 - Sweet Biscuits and Be Necessary
- InspirEmail No 330 - September 2018 - Volunteer Victims
- InspirEmail No 329 - August 2018 - If you love competition, you never lose
- InspirEmail No 328 - July 2018 - Dreams should be nurtured
- InspirEmail No 327 - June 2018 - Are you ready for results
- InspirEmail No 326 - May 2018 - The intimidating power of integrity
- InspirEmail No 325 - April 2018 - Coffee on the wall
- InspirEmail No 324 - March 2018 - The Three Dolls
- InspirEmail No 323 - February 2018 - Believe in Yourself
- InspirEmail No 322 - January 2018 - The Law of the Garbage Truck
- InspirEmail No 321 - December 2017 - How it feels to be hooked
- InspirEmail No 320 - November 2017 - What makes us happy
- InspirEmail No 319 - October 2017 - No Regrets
- InspirEmail No 318 - September 2017 - A Dream is Not Enough
- InspirEmail No 317 - August 2017 - Understanding Gratitude - Gifts from the Heart
- InspirEmail No 316 - July 2017 - Are you ready for results
- InspirEmail No 315 - June 2017 - The Power of One Gesture
- InspirEmail No 314 - May 2017 - Enjoy Your Nectarine
- InspirEmail No 313 - April 2017 - Life is meant to be lived
- InspirEmail No 312 - March 2017 - Are you a bucket filler or a dipper
- InspirEmail No 311 - February 2017 - Forgiving without condoning or forgetting
- InspirEmail No 310 - January 2017 - 11 ways to make this your best year yet
- InspirEmail No 309 - December 2016 - A Beautiful Heart
- InspirEmail No 308 - November 2016 - Taking Charge of the Balloon
- InspirEmail No 307 - October 2016 - Acknowledging and giving credit comes in many forms
- InspirEmail No 306 - September 2016 - Not just a Pipe Dream
- InspirEmail No 305 - August 2016 - A Person of Character
- InspirEmail No 304 - July 2016 - Letting the Yeast Work Its Magic
- InspirEmail No 303 - May 2016 - The nails in the fence
- InspirEmail No 302 - April 2016 - What will be my reward
- InspirEmail No 301 - March 2016 - Happiness is a choice
- InspirEmail No 300 - February 2016 - Paying Attention
- InspirEmail No 299 - January 2016 - Let go of your stresses
- InspirEmail No 298 - December 2015 - We are what we think
- InspirEmail No 297 - November 2015 - The First Secret of Success
- InspirEmail No 296 - October 2015 - Broken Eggs and Shattered Glass
- InspirEmail No 295 - September 2015 - Money is the icing, not the cake
- InspirEmail No 294 - August 2015 - Choosing to end anger
- InspirEmail No 293 - July 2015 - Five birds and good intentions
- InspirEmail No 292 - June 2015 - How do I deal with tough times
- InspirEmail No 291 - May 2015 - Four Important Question
- InspirEmail No 290 - April 2015 - Motivating Others
- InspirEmail No 289 - March 2015 - Skill and the mind
- InspirEmail No 288 - February 2015 - Bear's Tips for would be Leaders
- InspirEmail No 287 - January 2015 - We shape our own character
- InspirEmail No 286 - December 2014 - Paid in full with love
- InspirEmail No 285 - November 2014 - The clock is running
- InspirEmail No 284 - October 2014 - Not everyone in need has a brick
- InspirEmail No 283 - September, 2014 - The First Secret of Success
- InspirEmail No 282 - August, 2014 - It couldn't be done
- InspirEmail No 281 - July, 2014 - Is happiness around the corner
- InspirEmail No 280 - June, 2014 - Enough Is a Moving Target
- InspirEmail No 279 - May 2014 - Unexpected Lessons
- InspirEmail No 278 - March 31st, 2014 - The saga of the lost wallet
- InspirEmail No 277 - March 17th, 2014 - Walking through life
- InspirEmail No 276 - March 5th, 2014 - Because I am different
- InspirEmail No 275 - February 17th, 2014 - Gifts from the heart are gifts of the heart
- InspirEmail No 274 - February 3rd, 2014 - Fragile - Handle with Care
- InspirEmail No 273 - January 20th, 2014 - It's never too late
- InspirEmail No 272 - December 9th, 2013 - She let them sit and boil,without saying a word
- InspirEmail No 271 - November 25th, 2013 - Erased by the winds of forgiveness!
- InspirEmail No 270 - November 11th, 2013 - The man who sold very good hot dogs
- InspirEmail No 269 - October 28th, 2013 - Destined or Determined
- InspirEmail No 268 - October 14th, 2013 - The Power of Kindness
- InspirEmail No 267 - September 30th, 2013 - Attitude on life
- InspirEmail No 266 - September 16th, 2013 - Look Ahead
- InspirEmail No 265 - September 2nd, 2013 - Changing your thinking
- InspirEmail No 264 - August 19th, 2013 - Using all your strength
- InspirEmail No 263 - August 5th, 2013 - It couldn't be done
- InspirEmail No 262 - July 22nd, 2013 - The Best Dad
- InspirEmail No 261 - July 8th, 2013 - Thinking Positively
- InspirEmail No 260 - June 24th, 2013 - Live for now
- InspirEmail No 259 - June 10th, 2013 - Needing approval more than advice
- InspirEmail No 258 - May 27th, 2013 - Good Leaders are Good
- InspirEmail No 257 - May 13th, 2013 - Be Willing To
- InspirEmail No 256 - April 29th, 2013 - You can start to succeed at any time
- InspirEmail No 255 - April 15th, 2013 - Just keep on knocking
- InspirEmail No 254 - April 1st, 2013 - Savour the Journey
- InspirEmail No 253 - March 18th, 2013 - The Nature of Character
- InspirEmail No 252 - March 4th, 2013 - The Little Nail
- InspirEmail No 251 - February 18th, 2013 - Words of Wisdom
- InspirEmail No 250 - February 4th, 2013 - Listening to your heart
- InspirEmail No 249 - January 20st, 2013 - No Barriers in Life
- InspirEmail No 248 - January 7th, 2013 - Not everyone in need has a brick
- InspirEmail No 247 - December 10th, 2012 - Building Bridges
- InspirEmail No 246 - November 26th, 2012 - Cool heads and warm hearts
- InspirEmail No 245 - November 12th, 2012 - He had a go
- InspirEmail No 244 - October 29th, 2012 - Some Important Donts
- InspirEmail No 243 - October 15th, 2012 - Attitude over Circumstances
- InspirEmail No 242 - October 1st, 2012 - Your Potential
- InspirEmail No 241 - September 17th, 2012 - Good decisions start with stop
- InspirEmail No 240 - September 3rd, 2012 - Enjoying what you do!
- InspirEmail No 239 - August 20th, 2012 - Look Ahead
- InspirEmail No 238 - August 6th, 2012 - A Picture of Peace
- InspirEmail No 237 - July 23rd, 2012 - Doing the Remarkable
- InspirEmail No 236 - July 9th, 2012 - If you're in a hole, stop digging
- InspirEmail No 235 - June 25th, 2012 - Creating Opportunity
- InspirEmail No 234 - June 11th, 2012 - There you are
- InspirEmail No 233 - May 28th, 2012 - Everyone Needs a Me File
- InspirEmail No 232 - May 14th, 2012 - Walk Your Talk
- InspirEmail No 231 - April 30th, 2012 - This Day
- InspirEmail No 230 - April 16th, 2012 - Living from the heart
- InspirEmail No 229 - April 2nd, 2012 - True Friends
- InspirEmail No 228 - March 19th, 2012 - Some Important Don'ts
- InspirEmail No 227 - March 5th, 2012 - It's all a matter of perspective
- InspirEmail No 226 - February 20th, 2012 - Eight Laws of Leadership
- InspirEmail No 225 - February 6th, 2012 - Remember
- InspirEmail No 224 - January 23rd, 2012 - Making Good Decisions
- InspirEmail No 223 - January 9th, 2012 - Determination
- InspirEmail No 222 - December 12th, 2011 - Keeping pace with yourself
- InspirEmail No 221 - November 28th, 2011 - Seven Steps to Success
- InspirEmail No 220 - November 14th, 2011 - Live Backwards
- InspirEmail No 219 - October 31st, 2011 - Life is meant to be lived
- InspirEmail No 218 - October 17th, 2011 - A Simple Solution
- InspirEmail No 217 - October 3rd, 2011 - The Woodsman and the Leprechaun
- InspirEmail No 216 - September 19th, 2011 - When life gives you a kick
- InspirEmail No 215 - September 5th, 2011 - The Toast
- InspirEmail No 214 - August 22nd, 2011 - Making bricks or building cathedrals
- InspirEmail No 213 - August 8th, 2011 - Rule No 1 . . . It's Golden
- InspirEmail No 212 - July 25th, 2011 - Great Happiness
- InspirEmail No 211 - July 11th, 2011 - Five birds with good intentions
- InspirEmail No 210 - June 27th, 2011 - Self Appraisal
- InspirEmail No 209 - June 13, 2011 - The Power of Attitude
- InspirEmail No 208 - May 30, 2011 - We expect more out of adults
- InspirEmail No 207 - May 16, 2011 - Those who will listen will learn!
- InspirEmail No 206 - May 2, 2011 - Now he can see!
- InspirEmail No 205 - April 18, 2011 - Everything happens for the good
- InspirEmail No 204 - April 4, 2011 - Is Happiness Around The Corner
- InspirEmail No 203 - March 21, 2011 - I still have choice
- InspirEmail No 202 - March 7, 2011 - We are all made to fly
- InspirEmail No 201 - February 21, 2011 - One minute can change a life
- InspirEmail No 200 - February 7 2011 - Calming the muddy waters
- InspirEmail No 199 - January 24, 2011 - Living in the moment
- InspirEmail No 198 - January 10, 2011 - Loved into Action
- InspirEmail No 197 - December 20, 2010 - Will this be a good Christmas?
- InspirEmail No 196 - December 6, 2010 - A walk in the park
- InspirEmail No 195 - November 22, 2010 - Needing a Nudge
- InspirEmail No 194 - November 8, 2010 - The storm will pass
- InspirEmail No 193 - October 25th, 2010 - You're Never Too Old to be a Role Model
- InspirEmail No 192 - October 11, 2010 - When you're pulled along
- InspirEmail No 191 - September 27, 2010 - The Stonecutter's Wish
- InspirEmail No 190 - September 13, 2010 - A few end of day questions for you!
- InspirEmail No 189 - August 30, 2010 - The Scorpion and Human Nature
- InspirEmail No 188 - August 16, 2010 - Believe to Achieve
- InspirEmail No 187 - August 2, 2010 - Never Doubt Yourself
- InspirEmail No 186 - July 19, 2010 - Same Here
- InspirEmail No 185 - July 5, 2010 - A Person of Worth
- InspirEmail No 184 - June 21, 2010 - The Secret of Exceptional Customer Service
- InspirEmail No 183 - June 7, 2010 - Wealth of Wisdom
- InspirEmail No 182 - May 24, 2010 - Because the sun was shining
- InspirEmail No 181 - May 10, 2010 - Life is about balance
- InspirEmail No 180 - April 26, 2010 - The Parable of Brother Leo
- InspirEmail No 179 - April 12, 2010 - Growing Good Corn
- InspirEmail No 178 - March 29, 2009 - The Secreet of Happiness
- InspirEmail No 177 - March 15, 2010 - The most important part of the body
- InspirEmail No 176 - March 1, 2010 - If you chnage one thing
- InspirEmail No 175 - February 15, 2010 - Secret of Success
- InspirEmail No 174 - February 1, 2010 - Love without Measure
- InspirEmail No 173 - January 18, 2010 - I want to be a mountain
- InspirEmail No 172 - January 4, 2010 - Take a year-end attitude innventory
- InspirEmail No 171 - December 14, 2009 - Christmas is Love
- InspirEmail No 170 - November 30, 2009 - It doesn't interest me [The Invitation]
- InspirEmail No 169 - November 16, 2009 - You are worth it
- InspirEmail No 168 - October 26, 2009 - I've got a passion for . . .
- InspirEmail No 167 - October 12, 2009 - Never Doubt Yourself
- InspirEmail No 166 - September 28, 2009 - Can you pass the triple filter test
- InspirEmail No 165 - September 14, 2009 - The Best Dad
- InspirEmail No 164 - August 31, 2009 - The Beveled Glass Box
- InspirEmail No 163 - August 17, 2009 - Pounding in and pulling out nails
- InspirEmail No 162 - August 3, 2009 - Real Beauty
- InspirEmail No 161 - June 15th, 2009 - Hold on tightly . . . to what's truly important in your life!
- InspirEmail No 160 - June 1, 2009 - Wellworn habits, take time to changs
- InspirEmail No 159 - May 18, 2009 - The way back home
- InspirEmail No 158 - May 4, 2009 - The Black Belt
- InspirEmail No 157 - April 20, 2009 - Go with the Flow
- InspirEmail No 156 - April 6, 2009 - Busy
- InspirEmail No 155 - March 23, 2009 - The Four Traits of Effective Leaders
- InspirEmail No 154 - March 9, 2009 - Believe In Yourself
- InspirEmail No 153 - February 23, 2009 - A Seeker of Truth
- InspirEmail No 152 - February 9, 2009 - Living and Giving
- InspirEmail No 151 - January 26, 2009 - Approaching Each Day
- InspirEmail No 150 - January 12, 2009 - Precious Moments
- InspirEmail No 149 - December 22, 2008 - Santa's Love
- InspirEmail No 148 - December 8, 2008 - That's just the way I am
- InspirEmail No 147 - November 24, 2008 - Two Days Without Worry
- InspirEmail No 146 - November 10, 2008 - The Lighted World
- InspirEmail No 145 - October 27, 2008 - Yes, Yes I will
- InspirEmail No 144 - October 6, 2008 - Change Begins with Choice
- InspirEmail No 143 - September 22, 2008 - Alive and Present
- InspirEmail No 142 - September 8, 2008 - Living in Peace
- InspirEmail No 141 - August 25, 2008 - Pooch on the Premises
- InspirEmail No 140 - August 11, 2008 - Friends and Aquaintences
- InspirEmail No 139 - July 28, 2008 - Twenty-one rules for have a great life
- InspirEmail No 138 - July 14, 2008 - Great Happiness
- InspirEmail No 137 - June 30, 2008 - Glowing and Growing with the Appreciation
- InspirEmail No 136 - June 16, 2008 - The Canoe
- InspirEmail No 135 - June 2, 2008 - Keeping Playing
- InspirEmail No 134 - May 18, 2008 - Serenity
- InspirEmail No 133 - May 5, 2008 - Laughter is Cheap Medicine
- InspirEmail No 132 - April 22, 2008 - An Act of Kindness
- InspirEmail No 131 - April 7, 2008 - The Teacup
- InspirEmail No 130 - March 24, 2008 - Moving Rocks
- InspirEmail No 129 - March 10, 2008 - The old man and the scorpion
- InspirEmail No 128 - February 24, 2008 - Show some one you care
- InspirEmail No 127 - February 11, 2008 - The Love of a Friend
- InspirEmail No 126 - January 28, 2008 - Learn to speak their language
- InspirEmail No 125 - January 14, 2008 - Genuine and Caring Leadership
- InspirEmail No 124 - December 18, 2007 - Christmas Olympics . . . Let the Games Begin!
- InspirEmail No 123 - December 3, 2007 - The ABC's of Handling Mistakes
- InspirEmail No 122 - November 19, 2007 - Three Easy Ways to Maximise Motivation
- InspirEmail No 121 - November 5, 2007 - The Pretty One
- InspirEmail No 120 - October 22, 2007 - Celebrating You
- InspirEmail No 119 - October 8, 2007 - The Law of the Garbaga Truck
- InspirEmail No 118 - September 24, 2007 - A Grandmother Takes Power
- InspirEmail No 117 - September 10, 2007 - Acres of Diamonds
- InspirEmail No 116 - August 27, 2007 - 'Reconciliation' - a difficult word
- InspirEmail No 115 - August 13, 2007 - All just part of my job
- InspirEmail No 114 - July 30, 2007 - Few Good Followers
- InspirEmail No 113 - July 16, 2007 - The Seasons of Life
- InspirEmail No 106 - April 9, 2007 - Listen with Your Eyes
- InspirEmail No 105 - March 19, 2007 - The World Came Together
- InspirEmail No 104 - March 5, 2007 - The Tomato Business
- InspirEmail No 103 - February 19, 2007 - Wherever you are, be there!
- InspirEmail No 102 - February 5, 2007 - Those who listen will learn
- InspirEmail No 101 - Janaury 19, 2007 - The True Measure of Greatness
- InspirEmail No 100 - December 18, 2006 - A Passionate and Rewarding Journey
- InspirEmail No 99 - December 4, 2006 - A Peculiar Kind of Love
- InspirEmail No 98 - November 20, 2006 - On Letting Go
- InspirEmail No 97 - November 6, 2006 - A Different Perspective
- InspirEmail No 96 - October 23, 2006 - Echoes of kind words
- InspirEmail No 95 - October 9, 2006 - Reflecting on the Good Times
- InspirEmail No 94 - September 25, 2006 - The prize isnt always in the bottom of the box
- InspirEmail No 93 - September 11, 2006 - Pay Attention
- InspirEmail No 92 - August 28, 2006 - But We Never Stop Growing
- InspirEmail No 91 - August 14, 2006 - Wishes
- InspirEmail No 90 - July 31, 2006 - Then you still have hope
- InspirEmail No 89 - July 17, 2006 - Unexpected Lessons
- InspirEmail No 88 - July 3, 2006 - Be a Good One
- InspirEmail No 87 - June 19, 2006 - It Feels Right
- InspirEmail No 86 - June 5, 2006 - After the applause . . . make time for words of praise
- InspirEmail No 85 - May 22, 2006 - Digging for Gold
- InspirEmail No 84 - May 8, 2006 - Dancing with Friends
- InspirEmail No 83 - April 24, 2006 - Acknowledging a Special Treat
- InspirEmail No 82 - April 10, 2006 - Love and music in their hearts
- InspirEmail No 81 - March 27, 2006 - Finding your note
- InspirEmail No 80 - March 13, 2006 - A message of love and encouragement
- InspirEmail No 79 - February 27, 2006 - Look for the Silver Lining
- InspirEmail No 78 - February 13, 2006 - Valentine's Day Ambush
- InspirEmail No 77 - January 30, 2006 - You Are Worth It
- InspirEmail No 76 - January 16, 2006 - When the wind blows
- InspirEmail No 75 - December 19, 2005 Santa Claus lives in all of us
- InspirEmail No 74 - December 5, 2005 - Bouncing Back
- InspirEmail No 73 - November 21, 2005 - Beliefs
- InspirEmail No 72 - November 7, 2005 - What you're listening for
- InspirEmail No 71 - October 24, 2005 - The Perfect Partnership . . . 30 years in the making
- InspirEmail No 70 - October 10, 2005 - The way we see it
- InspirEmail No 69 - September 26, 2005 - Living Life and Having Fun
- InspirEmail No 68 - September 12, 2005 - Life is a Hallmark Card
- InspirEmail No 67 - August 29, 2005 - The Circles of Life
- InspirEmail No 66 - August 15, 2005 - The Power of Words
- InspirEmail No 65 - August 1, 2005 - The Distinct Sound of Purring
- InspirEmail No 64 - July 18, 2005 - So you made a mistake
- InspirEmail No 63 - July 4, 2005 - Broken Eggs and Shattered Glass
- InspirEmail No 62 - June 20, 2005 - Focus on the priorities in your life
- InspirEmail No 61 - June 6, 2005 - Making the best of what you get
- InspirEmail No 60 - May 23, 2005 - The Trouble Tree
- InspirEmail No 59 - May 9, 2005 - Being of One Mind
- InspirEmail No 58 - April 26, 2005 - You Are Wonderful
- InspirEmail No 57 - April 12, 2005 - Be a Believer to be an Achiever
- InspirEmail No 56 - March 29, 2005 - Sometimes spelling doesn't count
- InspirEmail No 55 - March 14, 2005 - Wrapped with sticky tape, staples and paper clips
- InspirEmail No 54 - February 28, 2005 - 1000 Marbles and Counting
- InspirEmail No 53 - February 14, 2005 - The History of the Day
- InspirEmail No 52 - January 31, 2005 - The Boy with the Low I.Q.
- InspirEmail No 51 - January 17th, 2005 - She let them sit and boil, without saying a word
- InspirEmail No 50 - December 20, 2004 - Red Marbles
- InspirEmail No 49 - December 4, 2004 - A Bigger Frying Pan
- InspirEmail No 48 - Novermber 22, 2004 - One string we can have control over