Arnold H. Glasgow
Positive Inspirational Achievement Stories
There's nothing you cannot do
There's nothing to fear, you're as good as the best.
As strong as the mightiest, too.
You can win in every battle or test.
For there's no one just like you.
There's only one you in the world today.
So nobody else, you see.
Can do your work in as fine a way.
You’re the only you there’ll be.
So face the world, and all life is yours.
To conquer and love and live.
And you’ll find the happiness that endures.
In just the measure you give.
There's nothing too good for you to possess.
Nor heights where you cannot go.
Your power is more than belief or guess.
It is something you have to know.
There is nothing to fear, you can and you will.
For you are the invincible you.
Set your foot on the highest hill.
There's nothing you cannot do.
- Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well
- Reaching for Perfection
- Be a believer to be an achiever
- A field mouse or an osprey
- Thinking positively
- Are you a Joey Magpie
- What are your goals, dreams and visions?
- The Art of Achievement
- The boy with the low I.Q.
- Leaving your mark
- Making the best of you
- Planning brings your future into present
- The Oyster
- To Risk
- There's nothing you can't do
- 10 tips for creating a life and living your dream
- The Gift
- 11 ways to make this your best year yet
- The habits of going the extra mile
- How to identify your goals
- Goal setting rules
- Thou art an eagle
- After the applause, make time for words of praise!
- Acres of Diamonds