William J. Johnson
Positive Inspirational Attitude Stories
If you think you can't
'If you think you can do a thing, or you think you can't do a thing, you're always right.'
If you think you are beaten, you are.
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win but you think you can't, it's almost a cinch you wont.
For out in the world you'll find success begins with a persons will.
It's all in the state of Mind.
Think big, and your deeds will grow;
Think small and you fall behind.
Think that you can, and you will.
It's all in your state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are.
You've got to think high to rise.
You've got to be sure of yourself before you can ever win a prize.
Life's battle doesn't always go to the stronger or faster one;
But sooner or later, the one who wins is the person who thinks they can.
- The Nails in the Fence
- The Carpenter
- What am I
- People will probably forget what you said . . .
- The Star Fish Story
- I have a choice about today
- The parable of the marbles
- A New Ending
- I packed your parachute
- The Touchstone
- Knowing right from wrong and embracing it
- If you think you can't
- Loyalty and Friendship
- Reacting to Rita
- Think About This
- Not your ordinary sand castle
- Be Thankful
- The Trouble Tree
- Each day is a gift
- How's your life
- Some natural highs
- An interesting funeral
- Recipe for forever
- Steps to happiness
- The Optimist Creed
- Digging for Gold
- Broken Eggs and Shattered Glass
- Dancing with Friends
- Priceless gifts you can give
- Living life and having fun
- Please listen to me
- Life is Hallmark Card
- The power of responsibility
- Whose list are you on?
- If only we believe
- The wit and wisdom of dogs
- Share your time
- The man who sold very good hotdogs
- All just part of my job!
- Reflection of you
- When the wind blows
- Attitude on Life
- Because the sun was shining
- Reflecting on Life
- Glowing and Growing with the Appreciation